Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OMG......we lost the match of badminton.......OMG



In the morning..i sleep until 9.00am my HP ring my friends call me he said come out at 10.00am i said for what.. u forget today got badminton match at the selangor.. then i know already today forget then i wake up and my friends to match doubles... my friends and i go by my friends uncle car when at there many pro and good fighter at there... dangerous....very dangerous and we all focus on the badminton there At the first.. we always win cause we got try our best and my friends know my enemy team de bad skill and take a rest And in the final.... our enemy team like just control our skill i think they know already just unstopbble smasy.....smasy.... i can feel my friends very tired already so i also help him to defend the ball... then at the last 18-17...19-17 we miss two point.. then m friends tell me just give the ball to the back person give quick ball...smasy...and smasy then we get back already two point 19-19.. then our enemy team baseline smash...smash... and we can't defend it then 20-19 GAME POINT... finish the match Although we lose but we try our best already... i hope next time got again match... So ...just this only lah.. Bye..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

rjryjyrjyjyjhjytjhjhj