Thursday, October 15, 2009

PMR...also want to duty with the chin yuen Ketua Pengawas...


When at 12 and 13 sep 09....

actually this one week holiday is my rest time de....and play DOTA...Left 4 Dead....

with my friends de...but before the one week

holiday i know ketua said already want to come to school de.....

but i just no take care of ketua said de...things

ha..ha....

but when at that day .... eng chew and the (HKM)

is mean Heng Kar Men lah..

call me to duty with them ....

firstly i said dont want de...

then i said i no transport to come school de....busy leh....

then they said ok.... lol.....

Sunddely.... the Ketua Pengawas ...

call me..

then he said i got time de .... and want me duty in school...

then i said ketua i really no time de .....

trust me .....

then the ketua said:ya meh ..... just now i see u ride bicycle with u friends wow...

this also no time .....

ok... lol .... what the heck..

the ketua know me play play at out

and want to duty ....

ok ... i lose lol ... ketua .... win lol ....

then i with them duty until

2.00pm .... and go to eng chew house play

left 4 dead ...... is play time ...

cool leh ..... the kar men also

play the left 4 dead together ...

ha....ha....

then we go to the giant to have our lunch...

then we go home together....

yeah....BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

rjryjyrjyjyjhjytjhjhj